Call for Conference Proposals: Submit by April 3, 2020
Submit Here: 2020 Conference Proposal Submission
We are seeking energetic, unique and collaborative proposals from individuals in the fields of higher education, career services and employer relations/recruitment who can lend their expertise to peers within the field. With our current theme, "All In: Equity and Inclusion in the Workplace", this is your time to showcase either office initiatives related to serving students and job seekers or contributing to professional development for your colleagues.
Interested in submitting? Here's what you need to know:
- All presentations will be 45 minutes in length
- Presentation rooms will have internet access, a computer, projector and sound capabilities
- All session presenters will be granted a 50% discount on conference registration
Want to present, but don't know what to present on? We have an interest in all proposals related to the theme, and hope for presentations appropriate for all levels of professionals. We especially encourage presentations related to:
- Fulfilling and advancing office and organization mission
- Creating an inclusive and equitable culture
- Focused initiatives for diverse and/or under served populations
We are also interested in unique presentation formats. Please consider the following:
- Use of interactive technologies
- Inclusion of student/employer populations
- Panel presentations or
- Audience participation
Please submit conference proposals by Friday, April 3. The programming committee will inform prospective presenters of their proposal status no later than Friday, April 17.
Proposals may be submitted via the following link: 2020 Conference Proposal Submission
For questions regarding program proposals, please contact Molly McCurdy at firstname.lastname@example.org
A block of rooms has been reserved at Indiana University's Biddle Hotel.
Please use code CDPI2020 to receive a discounted room rate of $109 + tax.
Group rate ends April 14, 2020.